Here are some ideas!
- Draw a portrait of all 3 of your kids using three different photos.
- Create a drawing of your toddler with hair from one photo and an special outfit from another.
- Make a portrait of your teenage daughter without the braces on her teeth.
- Replicate your wedding photo and take 10 pounds (or 10 years) off your husband.
- Make a 4 generation drawing of all of the women in your family, even though your great-grandmother's been gone for 15 years.
- Make a treasured portrait of all of your favorite pets- from your childhood until now.
- Make a rendition of you and your fiance in your wedding attire to be displayed at your reception.
- Draw a portrait of you and your favorite celebrity standing side-by-side.
The sky's the limit with artist Megan Benson as your family's personal portrait artist!